Here you'll find the answers to our most frequent questions regarding the restaurant, our meatballs and everything in between.
Are dogs welcome?
I’m disabled, can i visit you?
– There’s three steps up to the restaurant but you can enter via the back entrance. Please inform the staff upon arrival and they will help you. The toilett is not accessible though unfortunately.
Can i bring my kids to the restaurant? Do you have high chairs? Can i bring the stroller indoors?
– Yes, children are welcome to us and we have high chairs for larger kids, without straps. Stroller would have to stay outside. When making a reservation please include your children in the total number of guests.
Is it possible to park near by?
– You can possibly find a parking space around the area but it’s quite difficult to find parking in the city centre.
What type of food do you serve?
– Meatballs! We also have salmon and vegan balls for those who don’t eat meat.
I have allergies, can you adapt the menu for me?
- That depends on the allergy. All meatballs are gluten-free but the salmon and vegan ball contains gluten (wheat-flower). All meatballs (incl. salmon and vegan) contains dairy. The salmon ball contains egg but the other balls are made without egg. Please email us with any enquiries on: firstname.lastname@example.org
How long is the kitchen open?
– The kitchen closes 30 minutes before the restaurant.
I’m on a diet, do you have suitable dishes?
-Yes, most of the time but please email us on email@example.com to make sure.
Do you do take away?
– Yes, we collaborate with Foodora and you’ll find a link to their order page here on our website.
Do you offer catering?
– Yes, our catering department will gladly help with this. Please get in touch with your request at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can we bring our own cake, or can you provide one for us?
– We can’t provide a cake for you and you can’t bring your own cake but we can organize a candle in the dessert.
I would like to surprise my friends with a flower, a bottle of champagne or such. Can you help me with this?
– We can help you with anything we have on our menu, but e.g. a flower you must bring yourself, or order from a florist.
Do you have a bar?
Do you have outdoor seating?
– Yes, during the summertime. We don’t take reservations here though.
Do you have a chambre séparée?
Can we book our favourite table?
– We can’t promise anything, but we will do our best to fulfill your wishes.
We are a large group that wish to dine with you, is this possible?
– The maximum we we welcome are 8 persons per party.
Can i lease the entire restaurant?
– No, unfortunately not.
Do i need a reservation or can i drop by sponaneously?
– We don’t book all our tables and you’re very welcome to drop by.
If i came by spontaneously, how long will i have to wait for a table?
– Hard to tell, but anything from 10 minutes to an hour. Or more, or less.
Can you invoice us?
– Yes. A fee of 200 sek will be added to the bill if the total amount is below 20 000 sek. Please email us the company name, address and organisation number to: email@example.com four days prior to your booking at the latest.
Do you sell gift cards?
– Yes! We sell gift card on spot.
Do you have wi-fi available?
I forgot something in the restaurant! What do i do?
– Please send us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you hiring?
– Yes, almost always. Please send us your resumé to: email@example.com.